要么忙于生存,告诉他们对不一样的星星的恐惧

来源:http://www.taiwasuru.com 作者:巴黎人-影视前线 人气:192 发布时间:2019-12-02
摘要:I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing butyour thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longestnight of my life. 笔者也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 岁月慢的就好像刀割这

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 笔者也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 岁月慢的就好像刀割 这是自己终身最长的风姿洒脱夜

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
您精通,某些鸟儿是决定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的宏伟。

告诉那么些青年

Tell it to the young guys

报告这几个青年

Yeah, tell all you know

是的,告诉她们你所驾驭的满贯

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

告知她们那条少数特权人员的金子通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

告知他们对不相像的个别的畏惧

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

告知她们剪掉他们渴望的翎翅

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

告知他们降温他们热情的血液

Tell 'em about money

告诉他们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还器重

Tell 'em about hating to lose

报告她们不喜欢失利

Tell 'em winning is Justice

告知她们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

告诉她们“你一钱不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

然后告诉他们去肩担每大器晚成项权利

Tell 'em to smile each time

报告他们每一回都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为难受是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

告知她们,他们归属您

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

告诉她们要臣服于你的须要

Or you'll see that they go to hell

否则你会亲自作者保护障他们下鬼世界

Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

告诉她们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

报告她们,他们会停业

Do you know?

您驾驭啊?

As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

当您不情愿地爬向命定的晚间

A new dawn shall rise

一个新的天明将会回升

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的任天由命世襲那些世界

表明:本文随笔中国和高丽国语部分均为原创,如需转发请简信联系作者

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你驾驭,有些鸟儿是定局不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的赫赫。

懦怯软禁人的灵魂,希望能够令你感触自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
那一个墙很风趣。刚入狱的时候,你愤恨周围的高墙;逐步地,你习贯了生活在内部;最终你会开掘本人必须要借助它而生活。那就叫体制化。
First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
您了解,有些鸟儿是一槌定音不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的伟大。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命能够总结为风度翩翩种简易的采取:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

这一个墙很风趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周边的高墙;稳步地,你习于旧贯了生活在里头;最后你会开掘本身不能不依赖它而生活。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人

图片 1

Patti Smith

Tell It to the Young Guys

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命能够总结为生龙活虎种简易的精选:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你明白,有个别鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的高大。

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这几个墙很有意思。刚入狱的时候,你愤恨周边的高墙;稳步地,你习感觉常了生存在里头;最后你会开采本身一定要依附它而生活。那就叫体制化。

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这几个墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你冤仇相近的高墙;渐渐地,你习认为常了生存在里头;最终你会发现本人一定要依赖它而生存。那就叫体制化。

06

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
心虚监管灵魂,希望还你自由.

本文由巴黎人登录网站,最新巴黎人官网平台发布于巴黎人-影视前线,转载请注明出处:要么忙于生存,告诉他们对不一样的星星的恐惧

关键词:

最火资讯